Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Producers

While the girls went to watch City lose 2-1 to West Ham at Carrow Road, me and Andy went to see The Producers.

I was looking forward to posting a good review here, but, sorry to say it was disappointing! Even one of my favourite actors Matthew Broderick had me cringing from the start! I found a review which sums up my feelings of the film, just follow the bbc film 2006 link here.
However, there were some funny parts in the film which make me chuckle now, but not enough to rate it I'm afraid.
Thank goodness Liverpool beat Luton 5-3 later that night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

There was but not mow - hopefully!

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So much for the new version then! Have you seen the orginal?

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home