Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Pablo's review of 2005

I'm sure as you take time to reflect on the year that has been, you will no doubt be able to remind yourself of many terrible and sad news stories of the year. Unfortunaltly it is these stories that are all to easy to remember. So with that in mind, I would like to remind you of some of the highlights of the year that I can remember and hopefuly raise a smile or two at the year that was.

A new British tennis hope...Andy Murray


An end of an era..."rise Lord Vader"!


England win the Ashes...with the help of freddy!


Liverpool European Champions!!!


Peter Crouch joins Liverpool...


London will hold the Olympics in 2012!


Live 8


Green Day win at the Grammys...well deserved!

The original member of ABBA found...


Andy Starkings reveals his hidden talent...


Have fun tonight what ever you will be doing to see the new year in. What song would you play as your first of the year...?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

Enjoyed reading your review of 2005 - some great pictures here!.
First song of the year?..hmm...it would have to be either 'Love me like you' by The Magic Numbers or 'what else is there' (thin white Duke Remix) by Royskopp. 2 of my favourite songs released in 2005.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

What about your band's first gig for your 30th Birthday! - definately one of my highlights of the year...

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

My first song would be Jerk It Out by The Ceasars - it was one of my favourite songs from last year and nothing current comes close to it yet.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the Peter Crouch, wurlitzer and ABBA photo's - top marks!

Though I enjoyed the Green Day album - I think listening to Babyshambles or Razorlight or say Freaking Out by Graham Coxon is where the authentic spirit of punk can be found.

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home