Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Tonight we went to see The Chronicles of Narnia with our chums after getting a quick bite to eat at Frankie and Benny's
This film gets top marks. I really enjoyed it and it was a great one to see at the end of the year. The message within this film was very strong but I guess can be so easily missed and just taken as a nice children's story, well, its more than that - who Aslan represents and the sacrifice he made for Edmund's mistakes.
Don't miss the message...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is that Steak & Chips on your plate? Good choice.

Me and Gabster want to go and see this film - just have not got round to it yet. We read all the books a couple of years ago.

8:11 AM

 
Blogger The Gabster said...

I really want 2 c the new Narnia film, I've got all of the Narnia books and I've read them all!

I think that the 1st film is going 2 b better because I've seen some adverts 4 it and it looks scary when it's meant 2 b magical!

*****

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

hey ben!!! can't believe you've got your own blog! Now gonna check it out.
mark and gabs - make the time to go and see the film, you'll love it!

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home