Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day....part 2

Derek took the service.....what a 'cracker'!














then lunch at Helen's mum and Dads- Gordon Ramsay's turkey techniques! - Delicious!


then some great pressies - helen got the 'lost chronicles' which inspired 'the haven chronicles'!

and i got some jaffa cakes! and my favorite book from childhood! (have you read it gabs?)

more to come i think round my mum and dad's with Pete, Laura and Poppy!


6 Comments:

Blogger The Gabster said...

I haven't read that book, but I'll definatley try and get it from the Libary!

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

Well done for getting a pic of the Christmas service - I missed that blogging opportunity!
Christmas dinner looks great - I could eat it all again! - now off to my parents for Christmas day part 2!
Jaffa eh?
Paul

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Pablo - Do please remember that Danny Champion of the World is just FICTION. Jesus is the real Champion of the World! And this is the true message of Christmas.

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that brother!

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you Mark for that timely reminder. Jesus is my Champion!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

thank you one and all, He is my champion too!
ps. Liverpool are the champions of Europe!

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home