Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Friday, January 06, 2006

My dream day at school

This is my dream day at school. The idea is from my nephew Ben's blog as part of his homework. Feel free to comment your idea's!

P.E with Stevie Gerrard and Borris Becker
Science with Albert Einstein
Politics with Winston Churchill
Maths with Carol (vord on the board) Vorderman
Media Studies with Dick and Dom
Music Practice with Robbie Williams
Computer Studies with Bill Gates
DT with Noah!
Cookery with Nigella Lawson
and finally.....
R.E with Jesus!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Paul,

I hope you post a review of The Producers. I really like the orginal version of the film (I almost bought it for 5.99 in Virgin the other day).

I will be very interested to hear what you think of this new one.

Matthew Broderick is fantastic in anything!

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

Yep, ever since Ferris Bueller he has been my role model and hero!!!

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

Great 'dream day at school' - Don't think I can top that. Film wise this year, I am looking forward to Superman

11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog and dream day at school! The best bit of your blog is thwe bit I don't think Ben really likes, in the review of the year. It was the part where Liverpool are European champions.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home