Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The road to recovery...

Today I went back to the hospital to have the staples removed! Didn't hurt too much! Afterwards I had a treat of going shopping to Waitrose with H...no 'Little Britain' jokes please!!!

Poppy cheered me up with her sparklers last night!

My days seem to be taken up with watching the series '24'. I have been given all 4 series to watch! I also practice my German with the online course the BBC are doing, you can check it out here, its great fun!

Those going on Russ-e-boy's stag should check the Polish link here. Good luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

'I want that one....'

- Ha...great link to the polish language website - shame it doesn't have the phrase for:-

"no officer, I didn't intend to be naked tied to a street lamp, my friends did it"

- I think Russ might find that handy...

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got on ok at the hospital and then spent quality time shopping--- did you get afternoon tea and cake??

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

M - we did have a coffee and a slice of something naughty!

p - just say "err.....ola"!!!

1:26 PM

 
Blogger choral_composer said...

Hey dude, hope you heal up soon.
I'll see you at Christmas as I'm flying back for the holidays :)

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

Great - Look forward to seeing you!

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home