Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Les Misérables



A few weeks ago now we went to see Les Misérables at the Queens Theatre in London. We found the story very easy to pick up and magnetic from the start. You instantly bond with the characters and together with fantastic music, singing and slightly musty theatre you get drawn into the show. Or maybe it was the champagne?!

A must see show and has now been running 21 years. You were right Ruth, I was fighting back the tears at the end!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lost in Norfolk said...

Cool - still can't believe Sarah and I have never seen a show in London! - Would should all go some time. Let us know if you fancy arranging another one....

10:45 AM

 
Blogger choral_composer said...

I'm so glad you loved it, I saw the original london production...and yes I cried!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

Thank Pete...thats good to know:)

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home