Busy is not an excuse! - Andrew Starkings

Friday, December 22, 2006

Injury update 3...

Today I had my check up with the Orthopedic surgeon. I am now brace free! I'm to start physio Jan 2nd and start weight bearing from then. He said I should in time be able to resume recreational sports, even snowboarding YESSSS!!!!!! Although I will always suffer from it in some way?! He said that if I was a profesional athlete it would have ended my career, how did he know I wasnt!?!

When he went out I took a sneaky pic of the x-ray! Check out the carriage bolts!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab news! Are you gonna beep at every airport now? Gonna keep praying you can snow board etc. Speaking of coming to Sheff - why don't you come up for my b'day?! (3rd Jan) Ems

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing x-rays, some serious boltage there!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger keef said...

man that is so cool shame about the way you got them tho.

steve would be so jealous.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Tut tut, gone 3pm and no Christmas blogging in sight..........your auidence awaits.

(Posted on my brothers new Mac, using a neighbours wireless!)

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home